Work In Progress
- Support for ARNL Autonomous Navigation & Localization library from ActivRobots
- Support for SMC - The State Machine Compiler
- Support for Player 2
- Support for Webots
- Support for Broadcast
- Support for multiple Socket Connectors for Socket Acceptor
- Users and Developers documentations
- Tutorials and Guides
- Core unit tests & automatic testing
- Project management tools
- Application Manager and Communication Manager implementation
- Enhance support for management features in MARIE (Application Manager, Communication Manager, Application Adapters management requests, etc.).
- Create and enhance high-level interfaces for MARIE (GUI, configuration files management, project management, etc.).
- Add support for dynamic connections and configurations.
- Add support for common protocols in robotics (CORBA, IPC, UDP, etc.).
- Add support for common robotics programming environment (OROCOS, Orca, Genom, etc.).
- Add support for common robotics functionnalities (vision, AI, control, etc.).
- Add support for script and interpreted programming languages (Python, Lush, LISP, MatLab, etc.).
Version 1.0 – 2006
- Solid framework (tested with medium to large scale integration projects).
- Complete design implementation.
- Many useful Application Adapters and Communication Adapters.
- Compatible with couple of commonly used protocols.
- Prototypes of high-level interfaces (GUIs) available.
- Couple of projects available in MARIE's showcase .
- User friendly (not only accessible for power-users).
- Small community of users.
To be announced.